The city of Dallas is exploring how Dallas can modernize off-street parking requirements for businesses like restaurants, bars, hotels, apartment complexes and other parking-heavy businesses. As we emerge from the pandemic, this 24HourDallas Zoominat explores changes the City of Dallas is considering and how they could impact our local economy.
- Chad West, Councilmember, City of Dallas, District 1
- Tony Shidid, Chair, City of Dallas Plan Commission
- Travis Liska, Senior Transportation Planner, North Central Texas Council of Governments
- Mike Brown, Sustainable Design Engineer, HKS Architects and Co-Leader, 24HourDallas’ Placemaking Team
- HOST: Randall White, Founder, 24HourDallas
- CO-SPONSORS: Greater Dallas Restaurant Association, Premium Parking, USSV Security